Thursday, January 3, 2008

You Are Always With Me

Whatever I do, and wherever I go,
You're always with me, this I surely know.

In everything I see, and everything I do,
I can't keep myself from seeing you.

When all is secure, and the birds break into song,
I feel your comfort and assurance all the day long.

As the sun bathes me in it's warmth and glow,
Your love and consolation warms my soul.

When admiring the Oak tree,
I feel your unmoving love soothing me

Like a pet whose faithfulness is unheard of,
You are always ready to serve and to love.

Nothing matches the beauty of flowers on display,
Until I see the delicate loveliness you express everyday.

As the ever-extending fingers of grass make a law complete,
You spread your grace and mercy to everyone you meet.

Like a sparkling diamond so perfectly reflecting the light,
Everything coming from you is quite a delight.

The multitude of stars, twinking through the night,
Is a reminder of your infinite goodness, and wonderful insight.

Like the moon, which guides me in the dark of night,
You are a beacon and my torch light.

All of nature reminds me of you,
This much is very true.

Happy Birthday Ginger!

6-12-08

No comments: